on Alderfen Marshes
Alderfen Marshes offers a number of wild camping sites to experience nature at its best. Situated in nine acres of beautiful Norfolk Broadland wilderness and accessible only on foot or by canoe, an opportunity to get back to basics and close to nature.
As well as providing accommodation during team development programmes, our wild camping sites are also available for taking time out from your daily hustle and bustle. Nature lovers can enjoy close encounters with herons, muntjac, otters, marsh harriers, buzzards, swans, water deer, foxes, bats and more. In the summer time, enjoy a natural world teeming with butterflies, dragonflies and damselflies.
Kick back, relax, and enjoy your wild camping Norfolk experience. 10% off canoe hire for ‘Wild Campers’
Back to basics…
- No mains water …. fresh water delivered to site
- No electricity …. light provided by sun, moon and stars
- No wifi …. tweets provided by the dawn chorus
- No mains drains … clean, off-grid toilet provided
- No site car access … accessible on foot from car park or by canoe
- No dogs … nesting birds, water voles and other sensitive wildlife
- Sustainably sourced wood can be purchased for campfire
Three private sites. Pitch up to two tents on each site.
- £9.00 per person per night
- Car parking (5 minute walk from sites) - £3.00 per night
- Camp fires / BBQs permitted
Thanks ever so much for allowing us to stay overnight at your lovely little nature haven. Will hope to visit again and next time with one of your wonderful Canadian canoes